Our response to COVID-19 and getting your parcel to you
Last Update: 2 February 2021
Maintaining the safety of our employees and family is critically important to us. Since the start of the coronavirus lockdown in the UK, we dispersed our teams to work remotely where possible. Our usual functions (website and customer services and order fulfilment services) are mostly unaffected - although it's taking us longer to dispatch goods.
Dispatching Your Items
We have increased the capability of our teams to respond to the increased demand for our products. We are dispatching orders within two business days.
- An order placed on Monday will be dispatched on Wednesday
- An order placed on Tuesday will be dispatched on Thursday
- An order placed on Wednesday will be dispatched on Friday
- An order placed on Thursday will be dispatched on Saturday
- An order placed on Friday will be dispatched on Tuesday
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched on Wednesday
- An order placed on Sunday will be dispatched on Wednesday
- We continue to suspend Royal Mail 2nd Class (Uninsured) Services
Royal Mail is experiencing capacity issues in its delivery network. Some deliveries will be delayed
Availability of Products
Out of Stock Items
These are fast-moving products, and at times you may find they are unavailable to purchase on our website at times. Our team are booking more stock in regularly. Where a product is out of stock, you can subscribe to a back-in-stock email.
We have doubled our Customer Services capacity to respond to the increased volume of enquiries that we are receiving at this time. However, you may experience a small delay in receiving a replying. Our tips for getting in touch are:
- Where possible, avoid calling and place orders online
- Send any non-urgent queries to us via Email
- Make use of our Live Chat during business hours
Our lines are busy, and at times may be engaged. We are assisting our vulnerable customers who don't have access to the internet as a priority.
If you are unable to get through, you are encouraged to try again or Email Us to request a call back if you are looking to place an order.
We have introduced Live Chat into our website to help answer your questions which is often quicker than emailing.
We will keep this page up to date with information which may impact your order with us.
We wish that you and your family stay safe and healthy at this challenging time,
The Green Family