Mascotte | Classic Cigarette Rolling Machine | Plastic
Mascotte | Plastic Cigarette Rolling Machine | Classic Regular
The Mascotte classing handroller is made from clear acrylic with a dark blue branded plastic textured blind (This ensures your paper gets a good grip).
Very simple to use (please see below for instructions).
Any standard regular size paper can be used in the Mascotte classic roller.
If you are new to rolling your own cigarettes or you don't have the time or patience to roll your own cigarettes by hand then cigarette rolling machines are a great investment.
Cigarette rolling machines are very easy to use and produce a perfectly formed cigarette quickly and easily every time.
You can choose from the manual type of cigarette rolling machines or the automatic cigarette rolling machines that are incorporated into a tin, and can be used to store your cigarette rolling papers and cigarette filter tips.
By making your own cigarette, you also have control over the contents so why not try something a bit different and go for a vanilla or black cherry tobacco?
About this rolling machine...
Length - 80mm
Width - 25mm
Height - 25mm
Hints and tips...
- Place a filter at the right or left end of the slot, if you want one in your cigarette.
- Spread no more than 1g of loose-leaf tobacco evenly on the surface of the rolling machine.
- Close the machine by gently squeezing the rollers together. Spin the bottom roller toward you one full rotation.
- Place a rolling paper between the closed rollers with the adhesive gum facing you.
- Gently roll the paper into the machine. When you can only see the adhesive gum sticking out of the machine, lick it.
- Complete the roll by rotating both rollers toward you.
- Open the rollers, take out your rolled cigarette and enjoy!